Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Visiting Rarotonga !

Visiting Rarotonga !

Kia orana my name is Dyson,

 The Top Things to Do in Rarotonga, Cook Islands

When I get to travel I wanna go to the beautiful lands of Cook island, Rarotonga I have heard great things about it and it is a very nice place to visit. And wanna get to see some of my family while there so I get to know my roots and how my people were brought up in the islands.


Fact’s About Rarotonga !: 

  • The visible tip of a volcanic cone & is the largest of the Cook Islands.

  • The capital is, Avarua & is the commercial and cultural centre of the islands. Around the lush peaks of the interior lies a coastal plain where coconut palms.

  • The Cook islands originated from Tahiti.
  • James Cook discovered the Cook islands and most of the other islands to.

No comments:

Post a Comment