Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Goosebumps 1

Goosebumps
One quiet night on a street called klown Ave there are always silent and quiet and there are always accident here in klown Ave and murders there are mostly murders. we are moving away in 1 more month.Yesterday it was the most scariest day of my life a clown was running after me when i was walking my dog he was about to kill me but i got away. ok lets start first i was walking and walking until i heard this behind me hehehehe!! I looked back there was nothing there then i looked back and kept on walking i heard it again nothing was there still but this time i looked everywhere in the park and the whole area but i had no luck i left my dog on a leash and tied it to a wooden fence and when i looked back my dog was not there i started freaking out and then i saw a clown right in front of me i was running for my life he started following me i ran back to my house and locked all the doors and windows i was sitting in a corner and then i heard my door knock and i was freaking out and then i unlocked my back door and i ran out of that door and then the clown smashed the door and went thru the backdoor i went over the fence and the clown was following me and then he was right behind me i slapped him on the head and his mask came off and he was back to normal to be continued Goosebumps 2 coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment